2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Article 7 - Foreign Entities.
Division D - Business, Rights, and Obligations.
- Section 10A-1-7.31 - Business of foreign entity.
- Section 10A-1-7.32 - Rights and privileges.
- Section 10A-1-7.33 - Obligations and liabilities.
- Section 10A-1-7.34 - Right of foreign filing entity to participate in the business of certain domestic entities.
- Section 10A-1-7.35 - Out of state business or property of foreign entity not subject to control or regulation.
- Section 10A-1-7.36 - Right of eminent domain.
- Section 10A-1-7.37 - Extension of lines, tracks, ways, or works into state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.