2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Article 1 - Definitions and Other General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Purposes and Powers of Domestic Entity.
- Article 3 - Formation and Governance.
- Article 4 - Filings.
- Article 5 - Names of Entities; Registered Agents and Registered Officers.
- Article 6 - Indemnification and Insurance.
- Article 7 - Foreign Entities.
- Article 8 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Article 9 - Winding Up and Termination of Domestic Entity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.