2018 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Article 5 - Names of Entities; Registered Agents and Registered Officers.
Division D - Registered Agents and Registered Offices; Service of Process.
- Section 10A-1-5.31 - Designation and maintenance of registered agent and registered office.
- Section 10A-1-5.32 - Change by entity of registered office or registered agent.
- Section 10A-1-5.33 - Change by registered agent of name or address of registered agent.
- Section 10A-1-5.34 - Resignation of registered agent.
- Section 10A-1-5.35 - Failure to designate and maintain registered agent.
- Section 10A-1-5.36 - Method of service on entity not exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.