2017 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - COMMERCIAL CODE.
Article 9A - SECURED TRANSACTIONS.
Part 7 - TRANSITION.
- Section 7-9A-701 - Effective date.
- Section 7-9A-702 - Savings clause.
- Section 7-9A-703 - Security interest perfected before January 1, 2002.
- Section 7-9A-704 - Security interest unperfected before January 1, 2002.
- Section 7-9A-705 - Effectiveness of action taken before January 1, 2002.
- Section 7-9A-706 - When initial financing statement suffices to continue effectiveness of financing statement.
- Section 7-9A-707 - Amendment of pre-effective-date financing statement.
- Section 7-9A-708 - Persons entitled to file initial financing statement or continuation statement.
- Section 7-9A-709 - Priority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.