2017 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - COMMERCIAL CODE.
Article 9A - SECURED TRANSACTIONS.
Part 8 - TRANSITION FOR 2014 AMENDMENTS.
- Section 7-9A-801 - Effective date.
- Section 7-9A-802 - Savings clause.
- Section 7-9A-803 - Security interest perfected before July 1, 2014.
- Section 7-9A-804 - Security interest unperfected before effective date.
- Section 7-9A-805 - Effectiveness of action taken before effective date.
- Section 7-9A-806 - When initial financing statement suffices to continue effectiveness of financing statement.
- Section 7-9A-807 - Amendment of pre-effective date financing statement.
- Section 7-9A-808 - Person entitled to file initial financing statement or continuation statement.
- Section 7-9A-809 - Priority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.