2017 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 3 - CHILD CUSTODY AND SUPPORT.
Article 5 - Order of Retroactive Support.
- Section 30-3-110 - Civil action for order of retroactive support.
- Section 30-3-111 - Commencement of action prior to child reaching age of majority.
- Section 30-3-112 - Filing of action in juvenile or family court division.
- Section 30-3-113 - Marital status of non-supporting parent irrelevant.
- Section 30-3-114 - Amount.
- Section 30-3-115 - Additional right.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.