2017 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 3 - CHILD CUSTODY AND SUPPORT.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act.
- Article 3 - Withholding Orders for Child Support.
- Article 4 - Interstate Income Withholding Act.
- Article 5 - Order of Retroactive Support.
- Article 6 - Custody and Domestic or Family Abuse.
- Article 7 - Joint Custody.
- Article 7A - Alabama Parent-Child Relationship Protection Act.
- Article 8 - Driver's License Suspension or Revocation for Failure To Pay Support Payments.
- Article 9 - Alabama Child Support Reform Act of 1997.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.