2017 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 3A - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE LICENSING CODE.
- Section 28-3A-1 - Short title.
- Section 28-3A-3 - Authority of board to issue licenses to engage in alcoholic beverage transactions.
- Section 28-3A-4 - License application; fees.
- Section 28-3A-5 - Issuance and renewal of licenses; penalty for delinquent renewal.
- Section 28-3A-6 - Manufacturer licensing and requirements; tastings or samplings; charitable event donations.
- Section 28-3A-7 - Importer license; issuance; restrictions on sales; registration of labels; seizure of unregistered goods; monthly reports; inspections.
- Section 28-3A-8 - Liquor wholesaler license.
- Section 28-3A-9 - Wholesaler license for beer or table wine.
- Section 28-3A-10 - Warehouse license.
- Section 28-3A-11 - Lounge retail liquor license; approval of municipality; entertainment; minors.
- Section 28-3A-12 - Club liquor retail license; approval of municipality.
- Section 28-3A-13 - Restaurant retail liquor license; approval of municipality.
- Section 28-3A-14 - Retail table wine license for on-premises and off-premises consumption.
- Section 28-3A-15 - Retail table wine license for off-premises consumption.
- Section 28-3A-16 - Retail beer license for on-premises and off-premises consumption.
- Section 28-3A-17 - Retail beer license for off-premises consumption.
- Section 28-3A-17.1 - Entertainment district designation in certain municipalities.
- Section 28-3A-18 - Retail common carrier liquor license.
- Section 28-3A-19 - Special retail license.
- Section 28-3A-19.1 - International motor speedway license.
- Section 28-3A-20 - Special events retail license.
- Section 28-3A-20.1 - Removal of resealed bottle of wine from premises of licensee.
- Section 28-3A-20.2 - Tasting of liquor or wine conducted by licensed manufacturer or its representative.
- Section 28-3A-21 - Fees for licenses issued by the board; local license taxes.
- Section 28-3A-22 - Disposition of proceeds of filing fees and license taxes.
- Section 28-3A-23 - Regulation of grant of licenses.
- Section 28-3A-24 - Suspension or revocation of licenses; appointment of hearing commission; notice, hearing and findings; fines.
- Section 28-3A-25 - Unlawful acts and offenses; penalties.
- Section 28-3A-26 - Revocation of license or permit upon second or subsequent conviction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.