2017 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3 - TRUSTS.
Article 5 - Liability of Trust Estate and Remedy for Enforcing. Repealed.
- Section 19-3-100 - When trust estate may become liable.
- Section 19-3-101 - Petition to enforce liability - Filing; substitution of parties.
- Section 19-3-102 - Petition to enforce liability - Judgment charging estate.
- Section 19-3-103 - Petition to enforce liability - Pending action for administration.
- Section 19-3-104 - Petition to enforce liability - Charging real property.
- Section 19-3-105 - Misapplication of assets.
- Section 19-3-106 - Tracing misapplied assets.
- Section 19-3-107 - Framing relief so as to render trust effectual.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.