2017 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3 - TRUSTS.
Article 4 - Fiduciary Funds in Hands of Officials.
- Section 19-3-80 - "Fiduciary funds" defined.
- Section 19-3-81 - Fiduciary funds in hands of register, probate judge, sheriff, and clerk to be reported.
- Section 19-3-82 - Filing of reports of clerk and register.
- Section 19-3-83 - Filing of sheriff's report.
- Section 19-3-84 - Reports to be open to public.
- Section 19-3-85 - Filing and recordation of probate judge's report.
- Section 19-3-86 - Enforcement.
- Section 19-3-87 - Unclaimed funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.