2017 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 27 - EXPUNGEMENT.
- Section 15-27-1 - Petition to expunge records - Misdemeanor criminal offense, traffic violation, municipal ordinance violation.
- Section 15-27-2 - Petition to expunge records - Felony offense.
- Section 15-27-3 - Submission of sworn statement and records; service.
- Section 15-27-4 - Administrative filing fee; indigency.
- Section 15-27-5 - Objections; hearing; ruling.
- Section 15-27-6 - Order of expungement; certification; inspection of expunged records.
- Section 15-27-7 - Archive of records; withdrawal of records from national criminal records repository.
- Section 15-27-8 - Records forwarded to and retained by Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center.
- Section 15-27-9 - Records.
- Section 15-27-10 - Maintenance of files, reports, etc., by law enforcement agencies, officials, etc.
- Section 15-27-11 - Personal information subject to expungement.
- Section 15-27-12 - Prerequisites to expungement.
- Section 15-27-13 - Annual report.
- Section 15-27-14 - Applicability - Alabama Securities Commission.
- Section 15-27-15 - Applicability - Right to ship, transport, possess, or receive firearm.
- Section 15-27-16 - Disclosure of information from expunged file without a court order; liability.
- Section 15-27-17 - Filing under false pretenses.
- Section 15-27-18 - Applicants for position in law enforcement, etc.
- Section 15-27-19 - Adoption of rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.