2017 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 12 - DEFENSE OF INDIGENTS.
Article 2 - Appointed Counsel.
- Section 15-12-20 - Matters to be ascertained by trial judges as to representation of defendants prior to arraignment.
- Section 15-12-21 - Appointment and compensation of counsel - Trial court.
- Section 15-12-22 - Appointment and compensation of counsel - Appeals.
- Section 15-12-23 - Appointment and compensation of counsel - Post-conviction proceedings.
- Section 15-12-24 - Calculation of rates.
- Section 15-12-24.1 - Withdrawals from fair trial tax fund to pay expenses.
- Section 15-12-25 - Reimbursement of fees of court appointed counsel by defendant; default.
- Section 15-12-26 - Contract counsel system - Selection and appointment of counsel..
- Section 15-12-27 - Contract counsel system - Procedures mandatory.
- Section 15-12-28 - Contract counsel system - Records, reports, and attorney-client communications.
- Section 15-12-29 - Contract counsel system - Construction of sections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.