2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 5 - PUNISHMENTS AND SENTENCES.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 13A-5-1 - Applicability of provisions.
- Section 13A-5-2 - Authorized dispositions.
- Section 13A-5-3 - Classification of offenses.
- Section 13A-5-4 - Designation of offenses.
- Section 13A-5-5 - Presentence investigation.
- Section 13A-5-6 - Sentences of imprisonment for felonies.
- Section 13A-5-7 - Sentences of imprisonment for misdemeanors and violations.
- Section 13A-5-8 - Place of imprisonment.
- Section 13A-5-8.1 - Termination from alternative programs.
- Section 13A-5-9 - Habitual felony offenders - Additional penalties.
- Section 13A-5-9.1 - Retroactive application of Section 13A-5-9.
- Section 13A-5-10 - Habitual felony offenders - Proof; restriction on imposition of penalty.
- Section 13A-5-10.1 - Habitual felony offenders - Proof; certified copies of case action summary sheets, docket sheets, etc.
- Section 13A-5-11 - Fines for felonies.
- Section 13A-5-12 - Fines for misdemeanors and violations.
- Section 13A-5-12.1 - Fines for certain additional misdemeanors.
- Section 13A-5-13 - Crimes motivated by victim's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, or physical or mental disability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.