2017 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 12 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND MORALS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 13A-12-1 - Certain acts prohibited on Sunday.
- Section 13A-12-2 - Holding public markets and trading therein on Sunday.
- Section 13A-12-3 - Selling cigarettes to minors.
- Section 13A-12-3.1 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-12-3.2 - Delivery sale to persons under legal minimum age prohibited; acceptance of purchase order.
- Section 13A-12-3.3 - Delivery prerequisites.
- Section 13A-12-3.4 - Notice requirements.
- Section 13A-12-3.5 - Shipping requirements.
- Section 13A-12-3.6 - Reporting requirements.
- Section 13A-12-3.7 - Collection and remittance of taxes; statement requirements.
- Section 13A-12-4 - Keeping cockpit; cockfighting.
- Section 13A-12-5 - Unlawful bear exploitation; penalties.
- Section 13A-12-6 - Hog and canine fighting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.