2017 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 23A - ALABAMA DRUG OFFENDER ACCOUNTABILITY ACT.
- Section 12-23A-1 - Short title.
- Section 12-23A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 12-23A-3 - Legislative intent.
- Section 12-23A-4 - Establishment of drug court; participation; incentives and sanctions; components; drug court team and advisory committee; coordinator.
- Section 12-23A-5 - Drug tests; screening; confidentiality of information; criteria for participation.
- Section 12-23A-6 - Assessments and recommendations; treatment services.
- Section 12-23A-7 - Drug testing procedures.
- Section 12-23A-8 - Transfers between drug courts.
- Section 12-23A-9 - Functions of Administrative Office of Courts.
- Section 12-23A-10 - Collection and maintenance of information; fees, costs, and restitution; annual audit.
- Section 12-23A-11 - Liability.
- Section 12-23A-12 - Construction of chapter.
- Section 12-23A-13 - Persons ineligible to participate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.