2016 Code of Alabama
Title 45 - LOCAL LAWS.
Chapter 2 - BALDWIN COUNTY.
Article 12 - Employees.
- Section 45-2-120 - Purpose.
- Section 45-2-120.01 - Definitions.
- Section 45-2-120.02 - Personnel merit system established.
- Section 45-2-120.03 - Employees subject to system.
- Section 45-2-120.04 - Hearing required for separation from county employment.
- Section 45-2-120.05 - Powers and duties of county commission.
- Section 45-2-120.06 - Personnel department - Duties; funding.
- Section 45-2-120.07 - Rules, policies, procedures.
- Section 45-2-120.08 - Personnel Appeals Board.
- Section 45-2-120.09 - Appeals from disciplinary actions.
- Section 45-2-120.10 - Hiring of employees; placement actions.
- Section 45-2-120.11 - Classification of existing employees.
- Section 45-2-120.12 - Appointed and contract employees.
- Section 45-2-120.13 - Power of commission to contract for professional services.
- Section 45-2-120.14 - Construction of article.
- Section 45-2-120.15 - Effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.