2016 Code of Alabama
Title 37 - PUBLIC UTILITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
Chapter 2A - COMMUNICATIONS REFORM ACT OF 2005.
- Section 37-2A-1 - Short title.
- Section 37-2A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 37-2A-3 - Purpose.
- Section 37-2A-4 - Jurisdiction of the Public Service Commission.
- Section 37-2A-5 - Process for election.
- Section 37-2A-5.1 - Waiver of federal exemptions, suspensions, and modification.
- Section 37-2A-6 - Customer notification.
- Section 37-2A-7 - Universal service programs; Lifeline and Link-Up service.
- Section 37-2A-8 - Provision of basic telephone service and optional telephone features.
- Section 37-2A-9 - Standards for new entrants.
- Section 37-2A-10 - (Effective until October 1, 2019) Supervision and inspection fees.
- Section 37-2A-10.1 - Application of fees.
- Section 37-2A-11 - Interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.