2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5 - REGULATION OF OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, ETC., GENERALLY.
Article 3 - Operation of Vehicles Generally.
- Section 32-5-51 - Towing or hauling disabled vehicle.
- Section 32-5-54 - Keep to the right in crossing intersections or railroads.
- Section 32-5-64 - Persons under 16 years of age operating motor vehicles - Prohibited; driver training programs.
- Section 32-5-65 - Persons under 16 years of age operating motor vehicles - Owner of motor vehicle permitting.
- Section 32-5-72 - Limitations of backing.
- Section 32-5-74 - Vehicles transporting explosives.
- Section 32-5-75 - Loads which must be fastened by cables or chains.
- Section 32-5-76 - Spilling loads or litter; penalty.
- Section 32-5-77 - Driving on extreme left side of highway restricted; notice to Director of Transportation to erect markers.
- Section 32-5-78 - Operation of dump truck on highway, road, or street with bed raised over a 20-degree angle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.