2016 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - MOTOR VEHICLES AND TRAFFIC.
Chapter 5 - REGULATION OF OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES, ETC., GENERALLY.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Signs, Signals and Markings.
- Article 3 - Operation of Vehicles Generally.
- Article 4 - Speed Limits.
- Article 5 - Right-of-Way.
- Article 6 - Overtaking and Passing.
- Article 7 - Stopping, Standing, and Parking.
- Article 8 - Driving Under Influence of Intoxicating Liquor or Narcotic Drugs.
- Article 9 - Equipment.
- Article 10 - Pedestrians.
- Article 11 - Bicycles.
- Article 12 - Violations; Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.