2016 Code of Alabama
Title 22 - HEALTH, MENTAL HEALTH, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL.
Title 1 - HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL GENERALLY.
Chapter 19 - DEAD BODIES.
Article 9 - Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.
- Section 22-19-160 - Short title.
- Section 22-19-161 - Definitions.
- Section 22-19-162 - Applicability.
- Section 22-19-163 - Who may make anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 22-19-164 - Manner of making anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 22-19-165 - Amending or revoking anatomical gift before donor's death.
- Section 22-19-166 - Refusal to make anatomical gift; effect of refusal.
- Section 22-19-167 - Preclusive effect of anatomical gift, amendment, or revocation.
- Section 22-19-168 - Who may make anatomical gift of decedent's body or part.
- Section 22-19-169 - Manner of making, amending, or revoking anatomical gift of decedent's body or part.
- Section 22-19-170 - Persons that may receive anatomical gift; purpose of anatomical gift.
- Section 22-19-171 - Search and notification.
- Section 22-19-172 - Delivery of document of gift not required; right to examine.
- Section 22-19-173 - Rights and duties of procurement organization and others.
- Section 22-19-174 - Coordination of procurement and use.
- Section 22-19-175 - Sale or purchase of parts prohibited.
- Section 22-19-176 - Other prohibited acts.
- Section 22-19-177 - Immunity.
- Section 22-19-178 - Law governing validity; choice of law as to execution of document of gift; presumption of validity.
- Section 22-19-179 - Donor registry.
- Section 22-19-180 - Effect of anatomical gift on advance health care directive.
- Section 22-19-181 - Cooperation between coroner, medical examiner, and procurement organization.
- Section 22-19-182 - Facilitation of anatomical gift from decedent whose body is under jurisdiction of coroner or medical examiner.
- Section 22-19-183 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 22-19-184 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.