2016 Code of Alabama
Title 22 - HEALTH, MENTAL HEALTH, AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL.
Title 1 - HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL GENERALLY.
Chapter 19 - DEAD BODIES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Distribution of Unclaimed Bodies for Scientific Study.
- Article 3 - Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.
- Article 3A - Alabama Uniform Anatomical Gift Act
- Article 4 - Anatomical Gifts by Holders of Drivers' Licenses or Nondriver Identification Cards.
- Article 5 - Taking of Blood and Urine Samples From Certain Dead Bodies.
- Article 6 - Eye Enucleation.
- Article 7 - Acquisition and Transportation of Donor Organs, Bones and Tissues.
- Article 8 - Lifesaving Organ Procurement Act.
- Article 9 - Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.