There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2016 Code of Alabama
Title 14 - CRIMINAL CORRECTIONAL AND DETENTION FACILITIES.
Chapter 14 - ALABAMA MEDICAL FURLOUGH ACT.
- Section 14-14-1 - Short title.
- Section 14-14-2 - Definitions.
- Section 14-14-3 - Eligibility for furlough.
- Section 14-14-4 - Establishment of furlough program.
- Section 14-14-5 - Medical release application; eligibility factors; revocation; notice.
- Section 14-14-6 - Review.
- Section 14-14-7 - Revocation of medical furlough.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.