2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 34 - DEALERS IN GOLD OR PRECIOUS ITEMS.
- Section 8-34-1 - Definitions.
- Section 8-34-2 - License required.
- Section 8-34-3 - Documentation of items and identification of sellers; weekly report to law enforcement agency.
- Section 8-34-4 - Retention of items; payment; purchase from persons under 18 years of age.
- Section 8-34-5 - Display of chapter.
- Section 8-34-6 - Violations.
- Section 8-34-7 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.