2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 29 - TIMELY PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS.
- Section 8-29-1 - Definitions.
- Section 8-29-2 - Performance in accordance with contract entitles contractor or subcontractor to payment.
- Section 8-29-3 - Timely payments to contractors and subcontractors; noncompliance with chapter; percentage of retainage on payments.
- Section 8-29-4 - Withholding application and certification for payment; withholding payment; notice.
- Section 8-29-5 - Waiver of right to receive interest.
- Section 8-29-6 - Civil action.
- Section 8-29-7 - Exemptions from chapter.
- Section 8-29-8 - No amendment of existing laws; not applicable in certain civil actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.