2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 18 - MOTION PICTURE FAIR COMPETITION.
- Section 8-18-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-18-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-18-3 - Legislative intent.
- Section 8-18-4 - Blind bidding prohibited; notice of trade screening required.
- Section 8-18-5 - Bidding procedures.
- Section 8-18-6 - Award of damages and attorneys' fees in civil actions; injunctive, etc., relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.