2015 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - STATE GOVERNMENT.
Chapter 9 - BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS.
Article 23 - Criminal Justice Information Center Commission.
Division 2 - Collection, Dissemination, etc., of Criminal Data.
- Section 41-9-620 - Commission to provide for uniform crime reporting system.
- Section 41-9-621 - Powers and duties of commission as to collection, dissemination, etc., of crime and offender data, etc., generally.
- Section 41-9-622 - Maintenance, etc., of data.
- Section 41-9-623 - Submission of data to Criminal Justice Information Center.
- Section 41-9-624 - Determination by commission as to criminal record of person arrested and notification of requesting agency or arresting officer.
- Section 41-9-625 - Obtaining by law enforcement and correction agencies of fingerprints, photographs, etc., of persons arrested as fugitives from justice, unidentified human corpses, etc.; procedure where persons arrested released without charge or cleared of offense.
- Section 41-9-626 - Forwarding of fingerprints, photographs, etc.
- Section 41-9-627 - Forwarding to Department of Public Safety of descriptions of arrest warrants which cannot be served; notice where warrant subsequently served or withdrawn; annual, etc., confirmation of warrants remaining outstanding.
- Section 41-9-628 - Obtaining and forwarding to Department of Public Safety by penal and correctional institutions of fingerprints, photographs, etc., of persons committed thereto; procedure upon release of such persons.
- Section 41-9-629 - Forwarding of data to Criminal Justice Information Center by Department of Public Safety.
- Section 41-9-630 - Furnishing of other identifying data to center by criminal justice agencies generally; furnishing of information in criminal identification files.
- Section 41-9-631 - Submission by criminal justice agencies of uniform crime reports; contents thereof.
- Section 41-9-632 - Submission of uniform crime reports by other governmental agencies; use of information contained therein.
- Section 41-9-633 - Reporting by criminal justice agencies of persons wanted and vehicles and property stolen.
- Section 41-9-634 - Notification of center, etc., of apprehension of person or recovery of property.
- Section 41-9-635 - Supplying of information on delinquent parolees by probation and parole officers.
- Section 41-9-636 - Limitations upon provision of information generally.
- Section 41-9-637 - Obtaining and dissemination of identifying data and criminal histories generally - Persons convicted of offenses described in Section 41-9-622 and confined to jails, workhouses, etc.
- Section 41-9-638 - Obtaining and dissemination of identifying data and criminal histories generally — Unidentified human corpses found in state.
- Section 41-9-640 - Log of disseminations of criminal histories.
- Section 41-9-642 - Unconstitutional, etc., invasions of privacy of citizens not authorized by article; disclosure of criminal histories, etc., which might lead to identification of individuals to whom information pertains not to be made to persons, agencies, etc., not having "need to know" or "right to know."
- Section 41-9-643 - Inspection of criminal records by persons to whom records pertain or attorneys thereof; establishment of procedures, etc., pertaining thereto by commission generally.
- Section 41-9-644 - Establishment of procedures, fees, etc., by agencies for inspection of criminal offender records.
- Section 41-9-645 - Purging, modification or supplementation of criminal records — Applications to agencies by individuals; appeals to circuit courts upon refusal of agencies to act, etc.; costs.
- Section 41-9-646 - Purging, modification, or supplementation of criminal records - Entry of court order for purging, modification, or supplementation of record and compliance therewith by agencies, etc.; notification of agencies, individual, etc., of deletions, amendments, etc., in records.
- Section 41-9-647 - Establishment of guidelines for action and institution of actions for violations as to data reporting or dissemination.
- Section 41-9-648 - Compilation of information and statistics pertaining to disposition of criminal cases.
- Section 41-9-649 - Implementation of National Instant Criminal Background Check System; rules and regulations; use of information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.