There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 2 - BUSINESS CORPORATIONS.
Article 6 - Shares and Distributions.
Division B - Issuance of Shares.
- Section 10A-2-6.20 - Subscription for shares before incorporation.
- Section 10A-2-6.21 - Issuance of shares.
- Section 10A-2-6.22 - Liability of shareholders and subscribers.
- Section 10A-2-6.23 - Share dividends.
- Section 10A-2-6.24 - Share options.
- Section 10A-2-6.25 - Corporate shares as personal property; transferability.
- Section 10A-2-6.26 - Reserved.
- Section 10A-2-6.27 - Restriction on transfer of shares and other securities.
- Section 10A-2-6.28 - Expense of issue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.