2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 2 - BUSINESS CORPORATIONS.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Formation and Governing Documents.
- Article 3 - Purposes and Powers.
- Article 4 - Reserved.
- Article 5 - Reserved.
- Article 6 - Shares and Distributions.
- Article 7 - Shareholders.
- Article 8 - Directors and Officers.
- Article 9 - Reserved.
- Article 10 - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Article 11 - Merger and Share Exchange.
- Article 12 - Sale or Mortgage of Assets.
- Article 13 - Dissenters' Rights.
- Article 14 - Dissolution.
- Article 15 - Foreign Corporations.
- Article 16 - Records and Reports.
- Article 17 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.