There is a newer version of the Code of Alabama
2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 2 - BUSINESS CORPORATIONS.
Article 10 - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
Division A - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation.
- Section 10A-2-10.01 - Authority to amend articles of incorporation.
- Section 10A-2-10.02 - Amendment by board of directors.
- Section 10A-2-10.03 - Amendment by board of directors and shareholders.
- Section 10A-2-10.04 - Voting on amendments by voting groups.
- Section 10A-2-10.05 - Amendment before issuance of shares.
- Section 10A-2-10.06 - Articles of amendment.
- Section 10A-2-10.07 - Restated articles of incorporation.
- Section 10A-2-10.08 - Amendment pursuant to reorganization.
- Section 10A-2-10.09 - Effect of amendment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.