2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 34 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 11 - ENGINEERS AND LAND SURVEYORS.
- Section 34-11-1 - Definitions.
- Section 34-11-2 - Practice of engineering and land surveying regulated.
- Section 34-11-3 - Roster of registrants.
- Section 34-11-4 - General requirements for licensure or certification.
- Section 34-11-5 - Applications; fees.
- Section 34-11-6 - Examinations.
- Section 34-11-7 - Issuance of certificate; seal.
- Section 34-11-8 - Renewal of certificates; lapsed licenses.
- Section 34-11-9 - Corporate and partnership practice.
- Section 34-11-10 - Public work.
- Section 34-11-11 - Disciplinary action.
- Section 34-11-12 - Reissuance of revoked certificates; duplicate certificates.
- Section 34-11-13 - Appeals.
- Section 34-11-14 - Persons and acts exempt from chapter.
- Section 34-11-15 - Violations; penalties.
- Section 34-11-16 - Violations; civil penalties; notice and hearing; subpoena power; appeal.
- Section 34-11-30 - Creation; composition; appointment; oath of office; terms of office.
- Section 34-11-31 - Qualifications of members.
- Section 34-11-32 - Compensation and expenses.
- Section 34-11-33 - Removal of members; vacancies.
- Section 34-11-34 - Meetings; legal office; officers; quorum.
- Section 34-11-35 - Powers generally.
- Section 34-11-36 - Receipts and disbursements.
- Section 34-11-37 - Records and reports; confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.