2013 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 30 - MARITAL AND DOMESTIC RELATIONS.
Chapter 3B - UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION AND ENFORCEMENT ACT.
- Section 30-3B-101 - Short title.
- Section 30-3B-102 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3B-103 - Proceedings governed by other law.
- Section 30-3B-104 - Application to Indian tribes.
- Section 30-3B-105 - International application of chapter.
- Section 30-3B-106 - Effect of child custody determination.
- Section 30-3B-107 - Priority.
- Section 30-3B-108 - Notice to persons outside state.
- Section 30-3B-109 - Appearance and limited immunity.
- Section 30-3B-110 - Communication between courts.
- Section 30-3B-111 - Taking testimony in another state.
- Section 30-3B-112 - Cooperation between courts; preservation of records.
- Section 30-3B-201 - Initial child custody jurisdiction.
- Section 30-3B-202 - Continuing, exclusive jurisdiction.
- Section 30-3B-203 - Jurisdiction to modify determination.
- Section 30-3B-204 - Temporary emergency jurisdiction.
- Section 30-3B-205 - Notice; opportunity to be heard; joinder.
- Section 30-3B-206 - Simultaneous proceedings.
- Section 30-3B-207 - Inconvenient forum.
- Section 30-3B-208 - Jurisdiction declined by reason of conduct.
- Section 30-3B-209 - Information to be submitted to court.
- Section 30-3B-210 - Appearance of parties and child.
- Section 30-3B-301 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3B-302 - Enforcement under Hague Convention.
- Section 30-3B-303 - Duty to enforce.
- Section 30-3B-304 - Temporary visitation.
- Section 30-3B-305 - Registration of child custody determination.
- Section 30-3B-306 - Enforcement of registered determination.
- Section 30-3B-307 - Simultaneous proceedings.
- Section 30-3B-308 - Expedited enforcement of child custody determination.
- Section 30-3B-309 - Service of petition and order.
- Section 30-3B-310 - Hearing and order.
- Section 30-3B-311 - Warrant to take physical custody of child.
- Section 30-3B-312 - Costs, fees, and expenses.
- Section 30-3B-313 - Recognition and enforcement.
- Section 30-3B-314 - Appeals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.