2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 26A — Alabama Uniform Athlete Agents Act.
Article 1 General Provisions.
- Section 8-26A-1 — Short title.
- Section 8-26A-2 — Definitions.
- Section 8-26A-3 — Administration; service of process; subpoenas.
- Section 8-26A-4 — Athlete agents; registration required; void contracts.
- Section 8-26A-5 — Registration as athlete agent; form; requirements.
- Section 8-26A-6 — Certificate of registration; issuance or denial; renewal.
- Section 8-26A-7 — Suspension, revocation, or refusal to renew registration.
- Section 8-26A-8 — Temporary registration.
- Section 8-26A-9 — Registration and renewal fees.
- Section 8-26A-10 — Required form of contract.
- Section 8-26A-11 — Notice of contract to educational institution.
- Section 8-26A-12 — Student-athlete's right to cancel.
- Section 8-26A-13 — Required records.
- Section 8-26A-14 — Prohibited conduct.
- Section 8-26A-15 — Criminal penalties.
- Section 8-26A-16 — Civil remedies.
- Section 8-26A-17 — Administrative penalty.
- Section 8-26A-18 — Uniformity of application and construction.
Article 2 Commission and Disposition of Funds.
- Section 8-26A-30 — Alabama Athlete Agents Commission continued; members; terms of office; vacancies; reappointment; oath; removal; officers; quorum; records; annual register; employees, rules and regulations; compensation and expenses.
- Section 8-26A-31 — Disposition of moneys and fines collected; Alabama Athlete Agents Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.