2006 Alabama Code - Chapter 27B — Respiratory Therapists
- Section 34-27B-1 — Legislative findings.
- Section 34-27B-2 — Definitions.
- Section 34-27B-3 — License requirements; examination.
- Section 34-27B-4 — State Board of Respiratory Therapy - Functions.
- Section 34-27B-5 — State Board of Respiratory Therapy - Created; composition; liability of members; terms; meetings; expense reimbursement and per diem allowance.
- Section 34-27B-6 — Trust fund.
- Section 34-27B-7 — Issuance, use, renewal of license; temporary license.
- Section 34-27B-8 — Disciplinary actions for unprofessional conduct; hearings; expiration of suspended license.
- Section 34-27B-9 — Representation as "respiratory therapist," etc.
- Section 34-27B-10 — Violations.
- Section 34-27B-11 — Additional activities permitted under chapter.
- Section 34-27B-12 — Notice provided to respiratory therapists.
- Section 34-27B-13 — Rules and regulations.
- Section 34-27B-14 — Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.