Stephen Carlson, I v. U.S. Bank, N.A., No. 14-3563 (8th Cir. 2015)

Annotate this Case

Court Description: Bankruptcy - Chapter 13. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel?s affirmance of the bankruptcy court?s order denying motions for relief and dismissing chapter 13 case is summarily affirmed without comment. [ April 24, 2015

Download PDF
United States Court of Appeals For the Eighth Circuit ___________________________ No. 14-3563 ___________________________ In re: Stephen Wayne Carlson, I; Victoria Leah Carlson, Vikki Carlson lllllllllllllllllllllDebtors -----------------------------Stephen Wayne Carlson, I lllllllllllllllllllllAppellant v. U.S. Bank, N.A. lllllllllllllllllllllAppellee ____________ Appeal from the United States Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Eighth Circuit ____________ Submitted: April 22, 2015 Filed: April 27, 2015 [Unpublished] ____________ Before LOKEN, BOWMAN, and KELLY, Circuit Judges. ____________ PER CURIAM. Stephen Wayne Carlson, I, appeals the bankruptcy appellate panel’s1 order, in which it affirmed the bankruptcy court’s2 orders denying his motions for relief and dismissing his chapter 13 case. After careful review of the record provided, see In re Peoples, 764 F.3d 817, 820 (8th Cir. 2014) (standard of review), we reject Carlson’s legal arguments and affirm the decision of the bankruptcy court, see 8th Cir. R. 47B. ______________________________ 1 The Honorable Thomas L. Saladino and Anita L. Shodeen, United States Bankruptcy Judges for the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Eighth Circuit. 2 The Honorable Katherine A. Constantine, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Minnesota. -2-

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.