Kevin Wheeler v. GNMA, No. 13-1920 (4th Cir. 2013)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
UNPUBLISHED UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT No. 13-1920 KEVIN R. WHEELER; LISA I. WHEELER, Plaintiffs - Appellants, v. GOVERNMENT NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION (GNMA), a/k/a Ginnie Mae; MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS, INC, Collectively known as MERS INC and MERS any unknown heirs, devisees, grantees, creditors, successor in interests, and other unknown persons, or unknown spouses claiming by, through and under any of the above named defendants, Defendants - Appellees. Appeal from the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, at Baltimore. J. Frederick Motz, Senior District Judge. (1:13-cv-00745-JFM) Submitted: November 19, 2013 Before WYNN and Circuit Judge. FLOYD, Circuit Decided: November 21, 2013 Judges, and HAMILTON, Senior Affirmed by unpublished per curiam opinion. Kevin Wheeler, Lisa I. Wheeler, Appellants Pro Se. Jason Daniel Medinger, Assistant United States Attorney, Baltimore, Maryland; John Young Lee, Brian L. Moffet, GORDON FEINBLATT LLC, Baltimore, Maryland, for Appellees. Unpublished opinions are not binding precedent in this circuit. 2 PER CURIAM: Kevin R. and Lisa I. Wheeler appeal the district court s orders dismissing their removed civil action to quiet title and denying their motion to vacate that judgment. reviewed the record and find no reversible error. We have Accordingly, while we grant the Wheelers leave to proceed on appeal in forma pauperis, we affirm the district court s orders. See Wheeler v. Gov t Nat l Mortg. Ass n, No. 1:13-cv-00745-JFM (D. Md. May 15 & July 22, 2013). facts and materials legal before We dispense with oral argument because the contentions are adequately this and argument court presented would not in the aid the decisional process. AFFIRMED 3

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.