2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 16 - Offenses Against Administration of Government
Part 5 - Interference with Government Operations
- 39-16-501 - Definitions for interference with government operations offenses.
- 39-16-502 - False reports.
- 39-16-503 - Tampering with or fabricating evidence.
- 39-16-504 - Destruction of and tampering with governmental records.
- 39-16-505 - , 39-16-506. [Reserved.]
- 39-16-507 - Coercion of witness.
- 39-16-508 - Coercion of juror.
- 39-16-509 - Improper influence of juror.
- 39-16-510 - Retaliation for past action.
- 39-16-511 - Compensation for past action.
- 39-16-512 - Receipt of compensation for past action.
- 39-16-513 - Defense.
- 39-16-514 - Dismissal of employee because of jury service.
- 39-16-515 - Pointing a laser at a law enforcement officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.