2011 Connecticut Code
Title 22a Environmental Protection
Chapter 446n Covered Electronic Devices
- Sec. 22a-629. Definitions.
- Sec. 22a-630. Registration. Fees. Regulations.
- Sec. 22a-631. State-wide electronics recycling program. Allocation of cost. Municipal participation. Covered electronic recyclers. Orphan devices. Penalty for nonpayment. Reimbursement. Private programs.
- Sec. 22a-632. Compliance with laws, regulations and ordinances required. Performance requirements.
- Sec. 22a-633. Brand and labeling required for sale.
- Sec. 22a-634. List of compliant manufacturers. Consultation before sale. Exception.
- Sec. 22a-635. Information provided to consumers by retailers. Prohibition against charging consumers.
- Sec. 22a-636. Prohibition against knowingly placing a covered electronic device in a solid waste facility.
- Sec. 22a-637. Cease and desist orders. Suspension or revocation of registration. Injunctions. Civil proceedings.
- Sec. 22a-638. Regulations.
- Sec. 22a-639. Preparation of electronics recycling plan. Annual status report.
- Sec. 22a-640. Participation in regional organization or compact authorized.
- Secs. 22a-641 to 22a-900.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.