INTERSPIRO V. U.S., No. 07-5019 (Fed. Cir. 2007)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
NOTE: This disposition is nonprecedential. United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit 2007-5019 INTERSPIRO, INC., Plaintiff-Appellant, and SCOTT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., d/b/a SCOTT HEALTH & SAFETY, Plaintiff, v. UNITED STATES, Defendant-Appellee, and MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES CO., Defendant-Appellee. David R. Hazelton, Lathan & Watkins LLP, of Washington, DC, argued for plaintiff-appellant. With him on the brief was Joshua K. Chandler. Timothy P. McIlmail, Attorney, Commercial Litigation Branch, Civil Division, United States Department of Justice, of Washington, DC, argued for defendantappellee, United States. On the brief were Peter D. Keisler, Assistant Attorney General, Jeanne E. Davidson, Director, Brian M. Simkin, Assistant Director, and Leslie Cayer Ohta, Attorney. Of counsel was John G. Terra, Attorney, Air Force Legal Services Agency, United States Air Force, of Arlington, Virginia. Thomas P. Humphrey, Crowell & Moring, LLP, of Washington, DC, argued for defendant-appellee, Mine Safety Appliances Co. With him on the brief were Elizabeth W. Newsom, Amy Laderberg O Sullivan, and Rebecca K. Lee. Appealed from: United States Court of Federal Claims Judge Nancy B. Firestone NOTE: This disposition is nonprecedential. CORRECTED United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit 2007-5019 INTERSPIRO, INC., Plaintiff-Appellant, and SCOTT TECHNOLOGIES, INC., d/b/a SCOTT HEALTH & SAFETY Plaintiff, v. UNITED STATES, Defendant-Appellee, and MINE SAFETY APPLIANCES CO., Defendant-Appellee. Judgment ON APPEAL from the UNITED STATES COURT OF FEDERAL CLAIMS In CASE NO(S). 06-CV-425. This CAUSE having been heard and considered, it is ORDERED and ADJUDGED: Per Curiam (RADER, BRYSON and MOORE, Circuit Judges). Affirmed. See Fed. Cir. R. 36. ENTERED BY ORDER OF THE COURT DATED: July 11, 2007 /s/ Jan Horbaly Jan Horbaly, Clerk

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.