Linda Valerino v. Eric Holder, Jr., No. 13-1390 (4th Cir. 2013)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
UNPUBLISHED UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT No. 13-1390 LINDA I. VALERINO, Plaintiff Appellant, and DORA M. ALVARADO; JEFFREY L. BOHN; MARGARITA TAM M. WYATT, and all others similarly situated, V. SERNA; Plaintiffs, v. ERIC H. HOLDER, JR., in his official capacity as United States Attorney General, Defendant - Appellee. Appeal from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, at Alexandria. Gerald Bruce Lee, District Judge. (1:11-cv-01124-GBL-JFA) Submitted: August 29, 2013 Decided: September 19, 2013 Before WILKINSON, MOTZ, and DIAZ, Circuit Judges. Affirmed by unpublished per curiam opinion. Linda I. Valerino, Appellant Pro Se. Anna Elizabeth Cross, OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES ATTORNEY, Kevin J. Mikolashek, R. Joseph Sher, Lauren Anne Wetzler, Assistant Attorneys, Alexandria, Virginia, for Appellee. United States Unpublished opinions are not binding precedent in this circuit. 2 PER CURIAM: Linda I. Valerino appeals the district court s order granting Defendant s motion to dismiss and motion for summary judgment in this employment discrimination case arising from Valerino s employment with the United States Marshals Service. We have carefully reviewed the record and find no reversible error. Accordingly, we affirm for the reasons stated by the district court in its thorough opinion. Valerino v. Holder, No. 1:11-cv-01124-GBL-JFA 20, (E.D. Va. Feb. 2013). We deny Valerino s motion for leave to file exhibits. We dispense with oral legal contentions are before this and argument adequately because presented in the the facts and materials court argument would not aid the decisional process. AFFIRMED 3

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.