- Preamble and Declaration of Rights
- Article I - Declaration of Rights.
- Article II - Distribution of Powers.
- Article III - Executive Department.
- Article IV - Elections.
- Article V - Impeachments.
- Article VI - Judicial Department.
- Article VII - State and County Officers.
- Article VIII - Militia.
- Article IX - Disqualifications.
- Article X - Oaths, Bribery of Electors, New Counties.
- Article XI - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.