New Mexico Constitution
Article X - County and Municipal Corporations
- § 1 Classification of counties; salaries and fees of county officers.
- § 2 Terms of county officers.
- § 3 Removal of county seats.
- § 4 Combined city and county corporations.
- § 5 Incorporated counties.
- § 6 Municipal home rule.
- § 7 Five-member boards of county commissioners.
- § 8 New activity or service mandated by state rule or regulation.
- § 9 Recall of elected county officials.
- § 10 Urban counties.
- § 11 Single urban governments.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.