New Mexico Constitution
Article VIII - Taxation and Revenue
- § 1 Levy to be proportionate to value; uniform and equal taxes; percentage of value taxed; limitation on annual valuation increases.
- § 2 Property tax limits; exception.
- § 3 Tax-exempt property.
- § 4 Misuse and deposit of public money.
- § 5 Head of family and veteran exemptions.
- § 6 Assessment of lands.
- § 7 Judgments against local officials.
- § 8 Exemption of certain personalty in transit through the state.
- § 9 Elected governing authority prerequisite to levy of tax.
- § 10 Severance tax permanent fund.
- § 15 Property tax exemption for disabled veterans.
- § 16 Property tax exemption for property of veterans' organization chartered by United States congress.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.