New Mexico Constitution
Article V - Executive Department
- § 1 Composition of department; terms of office of members; residing and maintaining records at seat of government.
- § 2 Canvass of elections; tie votes.
- § 3 Qualifications of executiveofficers.
- § 4 Governor's executive power; commander of militia.
- § 5 Governor's appointive and removal power; interim appointees.
- § 6 Governor's power to pardon and reprieve.
- § 7 Succession to governorship.
- § 8 Lieutenant governor to be president of senate.
- § 9 Public accounts and reports.
- § 10 State seal.
- § 11 Commissions.
- § 12 Compensation of executive officers.
- § 13 Residence of public officers; election from equal districts.
- § 14 State transportation commission.
- § 15 Confirmation of cabinet secretaries.
- § 16 Vacancy in the office of the lieutenant governor.
- § 17 State ethics commission.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.