New Mexico Constitution
Article IX - State, County and Municipal Indebtedness
- § 1 Debts of territory and its counties assumed.
- § 2 Payment of county debts by another county.
- § 3 State refunding bonds for assumed debts.
- § 4 Sale of lands for certain bond payments.
- § 5 Remission of county debts to state prohibited.
- § 6 Militia warrants.
- § 7 State indebtedness; purposes.
- § 8 State indebtedness; restrictions.
- § 9 Use of borrowed funds.
- § 10 County indebtedness; restrictions.
- § 11 School district indebtedness; restrictions.
- § 12 Municipal indebtedness; restrictions.
- § 13 County and municipal debt limit; exceptions.
- § 14 Aid to private enterprise; veterans' scholarship programs; student loans; job opportunities; affordable housing.
- § 15 State and local refunding bonds.
- § 16 State highway bonds.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.