Article XII - Amending the Constitution
- Section 1 Limitation on revision and amendment.
- Section 2(a) Proposal of amendments by general assembly.
- Section 2(b) Submission of amendments proposed by general assembly or by the initiative.
- Section 3(a) Referendum on constitutional convention—qualifications of delegates—selection of nominees for district delegates and delegates-at-large— election procedure.
- Section 3(b) Convention of delegates—quarters—oath—compensation— quorum—vote required—organization, employees, printing—public sessions— rules—vacancies.
- Section 3(c) Submission of proposal adopted by convention—time of election—effective date.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.