Article XI - Corporations
- Section 1 Definition of “corporation”.
- Section 2 Organization of corporations by general law—special laws relating to corporations—invalidation of unexercised charters and franchises.
- Section 3 Exercise of police power with respect to corporations.
- Section 4 Corporations subject to eminent domain—trial by jury.
- Section 5 (Repealed August 2, 1988, L 1988 HJR 80 Sec 1).
- Section 6 Cumulative voting authorized unless alternate method provided by law—exceptions.
- Section 7 Consideration for corporate stock and debts—fictitious issues— antecedent debts—increases of stock or bonds—issuance of preferred stock.
- Section 8 Limitation of liability of stockholders.
- Section 9 Public highways—common carriers—regulations.
- Section 10 Consolidation of domestic with foreign railroad corporations— jurisdiction of Missouri courts—notice of consolidation.
- Section 11 Local consent for street railroads.
- Section 12 Prohibition of discrimination, favoritism and prefer ences.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.