Article VII - Public Officers
- Section 1 Impeachment—officers liable—grounds.
- Section 2 Power of impeachment—trial of impeachments.
- Section 3 Effect of judgment of impeachment.
- Section 4 Removal of officers not subject to impeachment.
- Section 5 Election contests—executive state officers—other election contests.
- Section 6 Penalty for nepotism.
- Section 7 Appointment of officers.
- Section 8 Qualifications for public office—nonresidents.
- Section 9 Disqualification by federal employment—exceptions.
- Section 10 Equality of sexes in public service.
- Section 11 Oath of office.
- Section 12 Tenure of office.
- Section 13 Limitation on increase of compensation and extension of terms of office.
- Section 14 Statement of actuary required before retirement benefits substantially changed.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Missouri may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.