Article VIII - EDUCATION
- § 1 Encouragement of education.
- § 2 Free public elementary and secondary schools; discrimination.
- § 3 State board of education; duties.
- § 4 Higher education institutions; appropriations, accounting, public sessions of boards.
- § 5 University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Wayne State University; controlling boards.
- § 6 Other institutions of higher education, controlling boards.
- § 7 Community and junior colleges; state board, members, terms, vacancies.
- § 8 Services for disabled persons.
- § 9 Public libraries, fines.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.