Article II - ELECTIONS
- § 1 Qualifications of electors; residence.
- § 2 Mental incompetence; imprisonment.
- § 3 Presidential electors; residence.
- § 4 Place and manner of elections.
- § 5 Time of elections.
- § 6 Voters on tax limit increases or bond issues.
- § 7 Boards of canvassers.
- § 8 Recalls.
- § 9 Initiative and referendum; limitations; appropriations; petitions.
- § 10 Limitations on terms of office of members of the United States House of Representatives and United States Senate from Michigan.
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.