Article XIV - Militia
- Section 1. Persons Subject to Military Duty
- Section 2. Legislature to Provide for Enrolment of Militia
- Section 3. Selection and Commission of Officers
- Section 4. Preservation of Records, Banners, and Relics
- Section 5. National and State Flags Only to Be Carried
- Section 6. Importation of Armed Forces Prohibited
Disclaimer: This Constitution may not be the most recent version. Idaho may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.